Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Patent / Update

Going around a bit with LegalZoom on the Patent - send in Friday, didn't hear anything back. So I ask what was up. The responded a bit ago that I needed to send my drawings in... which I did Friday :) Fun.

I made a change to the auto-detect of meta keywords. I now bring back a checkbox list of all keywords.. but only check the first five. Some sites put a ton of crap in there, which I really don't want in tagZar. So I'm kind of assuming the first 5 will be the more meaningful, and default to that. The user can check, uncheck, or add their own. The javascript was a bit painful - had to make sure I didn't muck with what they entered, and handle the delete/add on check.

Anyway, I don't plan on any updates for right now - want to get the patent done, then will continue. So I'm working mostly on TCI right now.

No comments: